We’ll begin our exploration of Lima in the historic heart of the city. Our easy-paced walk will take us to splendid, nighttime views of colonial highlights such as the Paseo de la Republica (Promenade of the Republic), San Martin Square and the Plaza Mayor (Main Square), the Presidential Palace, the Archbishop’s Palace, the Basilica Cathedral and the Municipal Palace. Later on, we’ll head to the Magic Water Circuit in the historic Park of the Reserve. Our local Lima expert will give us insight into the history of the park as we watch and explore the spectacular display of water, lights, traditional, Peruvian music, and colorful projected images. Aside from the show, there are plenty of interactive fountains that the whole family can enjoy, and even run through to cool off on a warm, summer night! Afterwards, we’ll make our way back to your hotel.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
What is included?
- Transportation from your hotel in Lima
- All entrance fees
- Local Lima expert
What not is included
- Gratuities for your guide
You need to bring:
- Wear warm clothing, as the winter weather in Lima (from June to September) can be chilly; temperatures drop fast in the afternoon and nights are cold. If you’re traveling during summer (December to March), light clothing is suitable, along with a hat and sunglasses.
- Bring money, including some cash in soles for any extra items along the way.
- Bring a small camera or smart phone, but always be aware of your surroundings, especially when carrying valuables.
Take advantage of a free night in Lima and discover the city’s illuminated historical highlights by night, as well as the famed water and lights display at the Magic Water Circuit.
Is a locally-based company in Cusco, Peru in which we pride ourselves on providing adventures for our guests that not only bring our rich culture and ancestral traditions to life, but also seek out unique and highly personalized experiences. We’re a team of experienced guides and local experts, each with over a decade of experience. Let us show you the heart and soul of this beautiful country we call home.
TRIP STYLE: Hiking, Exploration and Adventure
HIGHLIGHTS: Tinki community,Pukacocha Lagoon, Palomani Pass, Jampa Valley, Ticllacocha Lagoon, Lake Qomercocha, Pacchanta Hot Springs
PERU TOUR PACKAGES
CLASSIC DESTINATIONS IN PERU
DAY TOURS CUSCO
Calle Procuradores 394
CUSCO – PERÚ
MON-SAT: 10 – 20
SUN: 10 – 14
GET OUR LATEST OFFERS
+51 984 242 385